FMGru is a worldwide leader manufacturer of tower cranes
Established in 1920 as a family-run company, FMGru is located in the largest industrial area of northern Italy. In the '50's, when farming economy was converting into industrial and manufacturing economy, FMGru was already working in the welded construction and metal structural sector: road bridges, prefabrication moulds, farming machines, pylons to convey electricity, presses and an appreciable range of fork lifts.
The tower cranes production started in 1963, when the company invested all its financial and human resources in this activity having as goal the highest level of specialization in the lifting field.
Nowadays FMGru is a leading company in tower cranes and thanks to a careful planning and use of the most innovative technologies is able to resolve every problem concerning lifting on modern job sites.
Our skills are
- QUALITY: we use only the best raw materials for the production of high quality products
- UPDATED TECNOLOGIES: precision, adaptability, security
- SERVICES: thanks to our specialized professionals we are able to give our clients an insurance & quality service
- EFFICIENT AFTER-SALES SERVICE: thanks to the computerised warehouse
- CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE: we support our clients in solving problems related to the use of cranes
- PERIODICAL TRAINING COURSES for crane operators, technicians and electricians.
- EASY TRANSPORTATION: easy and sure feasibility in containers, trailers and trucks for saving costs
- SECURITY: all raw materials used are tested by our professionals. Our cranes respect the international rules & legislations and strict & meticulous testing procedures. In this way we can assure a high performance operation of each crane together with the operator's security and its easy inspection